Copyright Notice

All images and writings, unless otherwise specified, are creations and property of A.P.A. Please DO NOT use writings or photos from this website without giving me credit.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I hate titles

I really do. I don't feel confident or comfortable in having to create them. They are my Achilles heel. I have been trying to come up with a title for this project I'm working on, my memoir about my father and me, and bleh. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Nothing good comes to mind. Well, actually, something decent comes in Spanish - Viejo, Mi Querido Viejo after Piero's song which my dad really liked. But it's still not great.

I mean, what could I title a work that is about the relationship between an ex-priest father, who is an older father, and his stubborn, looking-for-love daughter, a relationship that was intellectual at best and explosive at worst, a relationship where I wished him dead many times and then cried in earnest when he died because I realized I really did love him and he really did love me. What could I possibly title that?

No comments:

Post a Comment